On Friday October 29th from 6pm – Midnight we will be having our Halloween Costume Party! Entrance for this event will cost $40/person if you get your tickets by 10/13/21. After 10/13/21 tickets will go to $45/person till 10/25/21. After this, tickets will be $50/person till the event while tickets last! This event will be capped at 130 Public Tickets. These are NON-Refundable for ANY reason though they are transferable to another player. Tickets can be purchased HERE
If you have a GoAirheads year long membership, you will NOT have to pre-pay for this event and will simply show your year pass at the door to receive 50% off your ticket price with no need to pre-register (This will drop the price down to $25!). Year pass members will be accepted REGARDLESS of public tickets remaining. This is one of the MANY pluses of a GoAirheads Year-Long Membership!
This event will feature many fog machines and strobe/black lights scattered through the facility (both on and off the field). We will also be doing numerous HALLOWEEN themed versions of your favorite GoAirheads classics AND a few BRAND NEW Halloween specific game modes as well!
Everyone will also be entered for a drawing for a NEW G&G 100Y M4 valued at $220!!! For those in costume they will be entered into a SEPARATE contest for: Best Costume, Funniest Costume and Most Creative Costume judged by Josh (GAH Owner) with help from everyone else! Each winner will get a reusable Glow in the Dark Storm 360 Impact Grenade! The winners will be announced at 10pm sharp so be sure to get here by then for your chance to win the contest!
- LED wristbands = $8/pair (These are REQUIRED to purchase a pair at the event if you have not purchased a pair during previous night games)
- We suggest you make sure to bring CLEAR eye protection/Flashlight for use on our field as the field is MOSTLY dark at night.
- Handheld/Weapon Mounted Flashlights are also advised for low light conditions
- Tracer Units with Tracer BB’s are also recomended! We advise you pick these up BEFORE the event as we will not be able to put them on for you the day of!
- Costumes are allowed on the field, however they will still have to meet our safety requirements listed on our website.