1. Eye Protection MUST be worn on the Field and in the Staging area. This means FULL SEAL eye protection with approved safety lenses (ANSI Z87.1) No ski goggles, mesh eyeglasses or regular shooting glasses!
2. Lower face protection is required for all players.
3. Do not shoot in staging area. Barrel bags must be on any gun not holstered or closed inside a gun bag as well as mags out and HPA air disconnected.
4. Minimum age for players is 10.
5. Do not use profanity.
6. Be honest, do not steal, and respect others belongings. This is a public place so please put your valuables away, we have lockers available for you to use as well as locks sold inside the shop if you need.
7. Vandalism is not tolerated so do not shoot or destroy the netting, signs or structures found on GoAirheads property. If you see someone doing these things please report them to management immediately.
8. Bathroom is located near the parking lot.
9. Be respectful of the residents of the house and do not shoot or enter the yard inside the white fence.
10. Be responsible for the trash you make and please throw it away in the trash bins.
11. Don’t shoot any animals, for example: birds, rabbits, goats, dogs etc.
12. Do not sell goods or services here without permission from management.
13. Please reference GoAirheads in any pictures or videos you post online.
14. Referees ROCK! They are the last word.
15. Any and all disputes must be brought to a Game Referee, any further concerns please address someone in management.
16. To play you must have a a GoAirheads barrel bag or red and blue strips, either can be purchased inside the shop.
17. Stay in field boundaries, and do not move any objects on the field, ask a referee for locations if you are unsure
18. Riot shields are not permitted.
19. Play fair, call your hits. A hit is anywhere to the body or gear EXCEPT for gun hit. Ricochets do not count as hits.
20. Semi auto only when shooting in or out of ANY rooms.
21. No blind fire, you may shoot through a hole ONLY if you can fit two fists through said opening.
22. Bang rule: When approaching another player from behind before shooting that player yell “Bang!”, if they do not respond as if they were hit you may proceed to shoot them.
23. Do not get on any roofs.
24. Friendly fire counts.
25. Dead men don’t talk.
26. You must be present for the game rules to participate in each game.
27. All guns must be measured with .32g BB’s provided by GoAirheads employees.
28. All HPA Rifles will be required to have a tournament lock on their air regulator.
29. Adhere to FPS limits:
310 fps for anything that shoots semi or full auto (no MED)
350 fps for our DMR Class. Must ONLY be able to shoot in semi-auto. (50 ft. MED)
450 fps for Bolt Action snipers ONLY. (100 ft. MED)
*For both the DMR class and sniper class they MUST also carry a sidearm that is shooting 310 or lower!
*All Guns have a 30RPS max and will be measured with hop-ups OFF
30. We ONLY allow Enola Gaye Smoke grenades on our field, do not throw smoke grenades inside buildings or near any flammable material.
31. The only other grenades allowed at GoAirheads are Enola Gaye EG67’s and any GREEN GAS using hand grenades that shoot bbs out. When a grenade goes off anyone inside a 10 ft. radius of that grenade is automatically dead unless you are behind HARD cover, please only throw your grenades underhand. No other sound grenades are allowed.
32. Airsoft grenades are used on the field. They are loud but should be under hearing damage levels. However if you have sensitive ears or are playing a LOT we recommend you wear earplugs to mitigate any risk of potential hearing damage.
33. A “hit” is anywhere to the body, head, gear, shoes ALL count. When “hit” put your hands in the air and yell “hit”.
34. Biodegradables MUST be used at GoAirheads Field. No exceptions!
35. Until further notice all players/visitors will be required to wear a paper/cloth mask over their nose and mouth in our staging areas and store. Normal face protection will be acceptable for use on the field without requiring an additional mask be worn. All players will also be required to choose a table stall in our staging area and return to that table stall immediately after each game. No more than 6 people per table stall. It is recommended to bring a pop-up canopy due to the limited amount of shaded seating due to Covid-19.