[This event is SOLD OUT unless you are a GoAirheads Year Pass Member!]
On Friday October 28th from 6pm – Midnight we will be having our Halloween Costume Party! Entrance for this event will cost $50/person BEFORE 10/23 and $60/person AFTER with a 130 Public Ticket limit. These will be available for purchase on our NEW site HERE
If you have a GoAirheads year long membership, you will NOT have to pre-pay for this event and will simply show your year pass at the door to receive 50% off your ticket price with no need to pre-register (This will drop the price down to $25!). Year pass members will be accepted REGARDLESS of public tickets remaining. This is one of the MANY pluses of a GoAirheads Year-Long Memberships!
This event will feature many fog machines and strobe/black lights scattered through the facility (both on and off the field). We will also be doing numerous HALLOWEEN themed versions of your favorite GoAirheads classics AND a few BRAND NEW Halloween specific game modes as well! On top of this we will be using our Brand New Interactive Lighting System for some specially programmed games just for this event! This will truly be one of the most unique days of airsoft GoAirheads has done all year, don’t miss out!
Everyone will also be entered for a drawing from Elite Force for a NEW H&K M27 IAR by VFC valued at $500!!! As well GoAirheads will also be giving away a Jag Arms Scattergun SPX2 valued at $285!!!
For those in costume they will be entered into a SEPARATE contest for: Best Costume, Funniest Costume and Most Creative Costume judged by Josh (GAH Owner) with help from everyone else! Each winner will get a reusable Glow in the Dark Storm 360 Impact Grenade! The winners will be announced at 10pm sharp so be sure to get here by then for your chance to win the contest! Finally, everyone will be able to vote on which employee costume is the best!
- LED wristbands = $8/pair (These are REQUIRED to purchase a pair at the event if you have not purchased a pair during previous night games)
- We suggest you make sure to bring CLEAR eye protection/Flashlight for use on our field as lighting conditions will vary on the field.
- Handheld/Weapon Mounted Flashlights are also advised for low light conditions
- Tracer Units with Tracer BB’s are also recomended! We advise you pick these up BEFORE the event as we will not be able to put them on for you the day of!
- Costumes are allowed on the field, however they will still have to meet our safety requirements listed on our website.